Powered by Blogger.

A Week In The Life: Tuesday, June 7, 2011

On Tuesday I totally forgot to take any pictures until after I put both girls to bed. So I did what any other mom would do, haha, I went and took pictures of the girls sleeping. Actually Violet was still awake and caught me outside her door. She just looked at me and said, "cheese."





(This is what usually happens immediately after we get the girls in bed: laptops on the couch.)

We actually had a wonderful day at our Seal Harbor beach with our playgroup. Violet got in the water, even though it was only a high of 65 outside. And Abbie loves to crawl around in the sand, and tries to sneak some in her mouth when I'm not looking. yuck. But I can officially say it's summer time in Maine: my van is covered in sand.

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP