A Week In The Life: Monday, June 6, 2011
10:00 a.m. Making Kix treats. Violet gives them one thumb up.
side note: I'm getting worse at documenting the day. I sometimes wish that I have a camera fairy that could take our pictures for us so that I can stay in the moment, instead of always wishing I could grab that camera and get the perfect shot.
Abbie had shots this morning and was a champ. Hardly a peep out of her. We went to the park next to the doctor's office and a funny little boy starting talking to me. He asked me if Abbie was my kid. I said yes. He said, "she doesn't look like you." I told him that she looks like her Daddy. How funny is that? I really don't ever think of the girls not looking like me. But I guess they really don't. I told Andrew this and he said that he always thought it was going to be the other way around, that his kids were going to look more like me and that people wouldn't know they were his.
I do love to look at my girls and try to see where they get ___ from. So cool how God made it that way.
I'm totally stealing your theme...I love it, and I am struggling with picture taking too. Hope you don't mind!
Can't wait to see you! AHHH!