Powered by Blogger.

A great Christmas

The Garrett Christmas vacation included seeing these guys:
Nana and Papa G

doing a lot of this:

eating lots of yummy food
Nana's cooking, Chipotle burritos, Chick-fil-a, Allison's fancy party food, Bravo, Christmas Eve fondue, Five Guys burger and fries, Papa John's, Cheesecake factory, Pho soup, and lots and lots of Christmas cookies.

went here for Christmas day:
Uncle Matt, Aunt Ruthie, and cousins Evelyn, Sam, and Vivian
with Aunt Allison and Aunt Anna

and even got to see these guys:
All the way from Iowa! Popi and Nana Laura and Aunt Ashley (and Creighton!)

We were so blessed by family, gifts, and yummy food. I have so many stories and pictures to share but one of my favorites from this season was Violet saying her memory verse:

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Isbells  – (January 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM)  

Mmm-mm!! Love the verse!!

And LOVE the pic of Violet in the pool - HEY!!

Amy Fellows  – (January 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM)  

I know-- sassy girl:). Also--I can't believe how big the triples are!!! I thought they were still Babis for some reason!

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP