Powered by Blogger.

I do love snow.



I really do love snow. It's cold, wet, and slippery, but when you don't have any place to go, it can be so much fun. I have a lot of memories of playing in the snow with my sister and my dad would build us these amazing snow forts with a slide on top. There would always be a tunnel system too. We may wait on the snow slide for a different day but today Violet got to help her Daddy build a snowman in our front yard. Andrew mentioned to me that it was a pretty sad snowman (the snow wasn't very packable) and so the rest of the time Violet wanted to know why the snowman was sad and even gave it a hug. Then Andrew built a snow baby and Violet placed it right next to the snowman. (I think so that it wouldn't be sad anymore.)

Speaking of sad, I'm still working on a better snow outfit for Violet to wear. Poor girl lives in Maine and doesn't even have a pair of snowpants!

The Chidisters  – (December 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

Hey Steph! What size is Violet? We may have a pair of extra snow pants that would fit her if you want to borrow them. I would be happy to send them to you. Let me know.

Lisa  – (December 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

Ahhhhh... beautiful pics! It's funny how sometimes you don't appreciate things until they are gone. We were told it only snows here a couple times a winter and your pics make me miss those days! But thank you for capturing the snow moments. I think I'll make me a cup of hot cocoa now!

The Hoots  – (January 2, 2011 at 12:01 AM)  

This is the sweetest story! Thanks for sharing. I needed the smile.

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP