Iowa
The first part of our trip was back home in Iowa for my little sister's wedding! It was such a beautiful wedding and I can't wait to see the pictures. She did a great job with all the "ashley details" and it was a wonderful time. If you ask Violet what her favorite part of the wedding was, she would answer "seeing Ashley and the lanterns." We lit lanterns just like in the movie Tangled. It was such a cool wedding. Now they are in Salt Lake City and I still can't believe she is married!
We were so lucky to be able to stay with our good friends while in town. The Isbells are awesome and we miss them so much! It's always great to be able to pick right up where we left off and the Isbells and the Blackleys are those kind of friends.
We also got a quick trip to Des Moines in to see my grandparents. Such a sweet time being with them. I always wish there was a way to see family more. Once a year is just not enough!
