A Week In The Life: Thursday, June 2, 2011
8:00 a.m. Watching the school bus.
I love the idea of scrapbooking and it is still on my to do list, but for today I am copying Ali Edwards and her idea of "memory keeping."
I love this from her blog:
And for today, one of my most favorite quotes from Mary Jean Iron that I recite to myself often:
Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.
SO glad I saved reading this until this morning! It's not even 9:00 and I feel at the end of my rope - thanks for posting friend! Great words.