Love it Love it Love it. I especially enjoy the picture with the star wand held high! You go-Girl. Can't believe she is so big already. I am in the planning stages for Teresa's 5th and we, too, are having a princess party. Fun stuff.
I was trying to remember which birthday this would be for her- I think I guessed 4 until I saw this! :) 3 is a fun year- she is adorable!
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
Love it Love it Love it. I especially enjoy the picture with the star wand held high! You go-Girl. Can't believe she is so big already. I am in the planning stages for Teresa's 5th and we, too, are having a princess party. Fun stuff.
I was trying to remember which birthday this would be for her- I think I guessed 4 until I saw this! :) 3 is a fun year- she is adorable!