Not quite as good as Grandpa's strawberries, but this silly girl had a great time picking strawberries at Silveridge Farm.
She's so cute, and has changed so much it makes me want to cry!!! So fun! We can't wait to see pics of her sister!
Ah!! I was just going to say the same thing Dollie!! She's still the same cutie-pie-Vi but has changed so much!! She's such a big girl and I feel like I'm missing out!! Should I use any more double exclamation points?!! :) MISS YOU!!
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
She's so cute, and has changed so much it makes me want to cry!!! So fun! We can't wait to see pics of her sister!
Ah!! I was just going to say the same thing Dollie!! She's still the same cutie-pie-Vi but has changed so much!! She's such a big girl and I feel like I'm missing out!! Should I use any more double exclamation points?!! :) MISS YOU!!