She's BEAUTIFUL! And what a fantastic middle name. :-) And Stephanie - you look amazing too! I love how serious Violet looks while she's holding her sister.
yay for you Garretts! What a beautiful little princess. Violet is absolutely beautiful too, and looks to be a perfect big sis...Hope your labor and delivery went better this time around:)
She's BEAUTIFUL! And what a fantastic middle name. :-) And Stephanie - you look amazing too! I love how serious Violet looks while she's holding her sister.
yay for you Garretts! What a beautiful little princess. Violet is absolutely beautiful too, and looks to be a perfect big sis...Hope your labor and delivery went better this time around:)
congratulations, steph!! so happy for you guys! would love to hear how everything happened!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Violet looks like a very proud big sister. Can't wait to meet you sweet baby...someday =)
Congrats Garretts! She is beautiful! Enjoy your sweet daughters!
Congratulations!! She is adorable --I hope the transition goes well. Enjoy it!