So Violet will be a big sister in July! Silly girl thought this was a thermometer and wanted to take her temperature with the pregnancy test. We are so excited to see how God blesses our family with baby #2!
I was just wondering when that was going to happen! Congrats! How exciting! Hope you are feeling well and I can hardly wait to see who #2 will be!!!!
Hate to be the buzz kill, but all I can think about is how you peed on that stick...and how Violet is playing with it...ew?? :P
YAY!!!! She will be such a great big sister!! I'm so excited for all 4 of you! Love you :)P.S. Now that I figured out how to comment it seems I will be all the time... Hahahha!
Oh Steph how exciting!! :) Congratulations, and can't wait to hear details as you know them!
Yay! so happy for you guys!
Waaaaaaaaaaaah so exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations! And July! - What a great time of year (my birthday is the 2nd, very good day to be born, IMHO).
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
I was just wondering when that was going to happen! Congrats! How exciting! Hope you are feeling well and I can hardly wait to see who #2 will be!!!!
Hate to be the buzz kill, but all I can think about is how you peed on that stick...and how Violet is playing with it...ew?? :P
YAY!!!! She will be such a great big sister!! I'm so excited for all 4 of you! Love you :)
P.S. Now that I figured out how to comment it seems I will be all the time... Hahahha!
Oh Steph how exciting!! :)
Congratulations, and can't wait to hear details as you know them!
Yay! so happy for you guys!
Waaaaaaaaaaaah so exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations! And July! - What a great time of year (my birthday is the 2nd, very good day to be born, IMHO).