What a great time we had in Des Moines! It started off with eating my Mom's delicious food and going shopping with Mom and Ash and ended with finding a great park to play at--a stop at La Mie in the middle--oh, and a sneak peak at Violet's Christmas clothes.
Oh Man!!! The one with pie all over her face is begging for a caption! I LOVE LOVE the dress! Sigh, maybe this baby will be a girl so I can dress her as cute as Violet!
I saw this dress this past week and wanted to get it for both girls so badly but it would have been a little pricey if I had to buy 2 - I am glad I can enjoy it via Violet! Looks like you guys had a great time!
ok first I am so happy to hear you are a la mie fan...the best bakery ever! 2nd, Ava got the same dress for her christmas outfit....don't cha' just love it!!?? She hasn't tried it on yet so it was fun to see Vi in it:) Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving!
Perhaps I should get this dress for Willow next year since it's such a hit huh? Ah....I suppose it won't be "in" anymore by next season....wait, since when do I or my kids ever wear what is in?? Perhaps I'll catch it on clearance (yeah, right) but perhaps - where'd did ya'll get it???
Oh Man!!! The one with pie all over her face is begging for a caption! I LOVE LOVE the dress! Sigh, maybe this baby will be a girl so I can dress her as cute as Violet!
I saw this dress this past week and wanted to get it for both girls so badly but it would have been a little pricey if I had to buy 2 - I am glad I can enjoy it via Violet! Looks like you guys had a great time!
ok first I am so happy to hear you are a la mie fan...the best bakery ever!
2nd, Ava got the same dress for her christmas outfit....don't cha' just love it!!?? She hasn't tried it on yet so it was fun to see Vi in it:)
Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving!
Perhaps I should get this dress for Willow next year since it's such a hit huh? Ah....I suppose it won't be "in" anymore by next season....wait, since when do I or my kids ever wear what is in?? Perhaps I'll catch it on clearance (yeah, right) but perhaps - where'd did ya'll get it???