Hey Folks. I think we are going to use this space to keep you updated about the pregnancy and (eventually) our little girl. Here are some pictures of Violet's room and Steph, as well as the cradle I'm making.
Hi guys! I love the blog pictures. Steph you are definately getting there! It's nice to see Violet's room coming together. Can you ask Ben if we can sleep at his place when we come? Will bring inflatable mattress. I love the cradle. Mom
You look adorable Steph. We miss you guys. So good to see you are doing well, hopefully we will see you during your next Ohio trip. Aaron got matched in Cincinnati, so we will be moving in June. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl! Congratualtions
Hi guys! I love the blog pictures. Steph you are definately getting there! It's nice to see Violet's room coming together. Can you ask Ben if we can sleep at his place when we come? Will bring inflatable mattress. I love the cradle. Mom
AWWWWW!!!! Baby!! Steph, you look beautiful! I'm so excited for little Violet!
You look adorable Steph. We miss you guys. So good to see you are doing well, hopefully we will see you during your next Ohio trip. Aaron got matched in Cincinnati, so we will be moving in June. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl! Congratualtions